This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias and its Advertiser. All thoughts and opinions are mine and mine alone and should not be construed as medical advice.
My life is so busy, I know you’ve heard it before. But I have 5 teenagers and I’m part time caregiver to a toddler and newborn. Let’s face it, just with all of that, I’m busy, busy, busy and constantly on the go. My life is a balancing act.
I also live in St. Louis, which might to some be known as the weirdest weather city in the world. Doesn’t really matter which season, either. They are all a little weird.
Yesterday? It was 70 degrees. In February.
Today? It’s 34 degrees. Which seems a little more standard for February.
With all the fluctuation in temperatures, my busy lifestyle and running around and being with kids often, I cannot even imagine how I support my immune system. Oh wait, yes I can. We take simple steps that I’m going to share them with you
1. Get More Water. Notice I didn’t necessarily say ‘drink’ more water. You can get water from a variety of sources including water based vegetables and fruit, bowls of soup and cups of hot tea. Increasing your water consumption helps with many things including digestion, which helps to ensure your immune system remains healthy.
2. Wash your hands. Make sure you wash your hands before and after every meal, including while preparing the meal. Wash your hands when you return home from somewhere. Wash your hands anytime you are in the bathroom for any reason. Just make sure those hands are clean.
3. Keep your diet well balanced. Get plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables. We love making a veggie pizza to get a big dose of vegetables! Tastes delicious and is fun for the whole family to make.
4. Take a Supplement. Recently, on a trip to Walmart, I discovered Ester-C® which provides around-the-clock immune system support. What’d even better is that it’s currently on rollback. Score! One serving daily of 1000 mg of Ester-C® delivers up to 24-hour immune support 365 days a year. In my world, that’s simple to build into my schedule even on my busiest days.
Want to know more about Ester-C?
5. Be Happy. Find time to laugh everyday, de-stress and take time to just relax. Focus on the good, and find the silver lining. Think positive and you will feel positive.
What do you do to support your immune system?