I don’t even think I can begin to tell you how amazing these burgers are; how delicious and full of flavor they are. And let’s just talk about how well they cook up thanks to a handy premium hamburger press I tested!
I received a yumms! Premium Hamburger Press to facilitate this review. All opinions are 100% my own.
With the freezing temperatures and snow all over the ground, some might think we are crazy, but we are still heading out often to grill up some burgers. Why not? We have a great gadget that makes the perfect shaped burgers and they cook up ridiculously perfect and juicy every time!
Plus, I find myself missing the grill during the winter. I forget how cold it is, head outside to flip the burgers or brush them with sauce and come back inside where often the fireplace is burning and a blanket is waiting. So who cares if it’s cold?
When you bite into one of these burgers you will understand just why I don’t care if it’s cold. Juicy and delicious, filled with wonderful BBQ flavor and they are so simple to make.
I love using my yumms! Premium Burger Press to form patties because it’s simple and it helps the burgers cook perfectly every time. And it’s not just good for burgers. I’ve used it with tuna and salmon patties as well. The perfect shaped patty simply helps them cook up better and you wind up with a flavorful, juicy gem every time. Just look how perfect those are!
I was able to adjust the press for a 1/4″ to 1/2″ thick patties, which is nice depending on what I am making. Plus, I love the idea of buying ground beef in bulk, and making up a big bunch of patties and then freezing them. This makes it all the easier to do that.
Ready to make some of your own? This is as easy as a gourmet burger recipe can get. Very little prep for a huge burst of flavor in every bite!
The Best BBQ Burgers EVER!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 eggs, beaten
- 1 Tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together well.
- Fire up the grill.
- Using the yumms! Premium Burger Press, form 4 perfectly shaped burgers patties.
- Grill the patties for 12-14 minutes turning once. Do not push down on burgers or you will wind up with a dryer burger.
- About a minute or two before you are finished cooking, brush the tops of the burgers with a little more barbecue sauce.
- Remove from grill and serve on buns with any toppings you desire!