My kids love it when we do crafts in the kitchen, and two of them are in high school. I love that about them.
I feel so blessed to have a family that is close knit and enjoys spending time in the kitchen together cooking, baking or making crafts. These are a little bit of each of these and the whole family does this together every year.
We actually found this in a magazine a couple of years back and we’ve continued to make them every year since. You don’t have to limit yourself just to white chocolate either. You can use dark chocolate and dip them in red, white and blue sprinkles or however you’d like. They are the perfect addition to your fourth of July BBQ!
- Wilton White Candy Melts
- Wilton Blue Sugar Sprinkles
- Wash your strawberries.
- Melt the candy melts according to package directions.
- Pour the blue sugar sprinkles into a small bowl for dipping.
- Make sure your strawberries are dry and dip them into the melted white candy melts to about the middle.
- Then, dip only the ends into the blue sugar sprinkles.
- Set on parchment paper to dry.