Pumpkin Pie Roll Ups
If you love pumpkin pie, there is no way you won’t love this delicious version we call Pumpkin Pie Roll Ups. My kids adore these. They make a great snack and are super easy to make and only take a few minutes in the oven and you have Fall in a little rolled up package all ready to snack on. It’s so easy that my teens will often come home after school and mix some up and you can find them a few minutes later in front of the TV eating a pumpkin pie roll up. Devouring is a better word. So good!
Pumpkin Pie Roll Ups Recipe
These little pumpkin pie rolls ups are the perfect snack or even dessert. It tastes just like a piece of pumpkin pie.
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 large egg
- 1 15oz. can of pumpkin
- 2 cans of crescent rolls
- 1/2 stick of softened butter
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix the sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and nutmeg.
- In another medium sized bowl, beat the egg lightly.
- Stir in the pumpkin and the spice mixture.
- Unroll the crescent rolls and lay them out flat.
- Spread the pumpkin mixture on each triangle.
- Roll the crescent per the package directions – starting at the wide area and ending at the point.
- In a small bowl, mix the ¼ cup of sugar and the 2 tablespoons of pumpkin pie spice.
- Spread the softened butter on the tops of each of the crescent rolls. Gently dip each buttered side into the spiced sugar mix.
- Place them on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for between 10-12 minutes, checking frequently once you get to that 10 minute mark.
- Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes. Serve warm with some whipped cream. Yum!
Welcome to This Week’s Cravings
THIS WEEK’S CRAVINGS has changed, you can now link up ANY recipe you’d like.
Come one, Come all.
NO rules, NO requirements, just link up any recipes (or food related craft items) and hop around to visit all the great recipes. No catch!
Your hostess for this party are: Tina from MOMS CRAZY COOKING, Nicole from The Daily Dishand Kristi from Veggie Converter.