These little bites of pizza are the perfect after school snack, great for game day or just fun to have anytime. And the best part is, if you want to change up the ingredients – it’s super easy. My kids beg for these all the time. I keep pepperoni in the house almost all the time so they can make them whenever they want.
Pepperoni Pizza Roll Ups
- crescent rolls (1 can or make your own)
- 6- 8 string cheese sticks
- 1 pkg of pepperoni (you will not use the whole thing)
- spaghetti sauce or pizza sauce
- Preheat your oven to 375 and spray your baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Separate your crescent roll triangles. Depending on can size, you should wind up with between 6-8.
- Place pepperoni slices on each triangle. We used 5-6 pieces of pepperoni per crescent triangle.
- Place a cheese stick across the top of the triangle and begin rolling widest side to narrowest side.
- Place the roll ups on your prepared baking sheet, don’t allow them to touch.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately. Offer up some spaghetti sauce or pizza sauce for dipping them in. (they are also really amazing with Ranch dressing – just saying)
- Note: If you want these to be more like real pizza from the start, spread sauce on the triangles before you put the pepperoni on. (they will be messy!)