I had to do another Paula Deen recipe this week, no real reason except I just love her to pieces and want to support her. And I couldn’t decide what I wanted to make for Mondays This Weeks Cravings. Plus I absolutely adore Tilapia and so do most of my kids, so… it’s fitting. That is all.
- ½ c. light mayonnaise
- ½ c. grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ c. chopped fresh parsley (we actually used Oregano for more flavor)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 8 Tilapia fillets (about 3-4 oz each)
- Salt & Pepper
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Lemon Wedges, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. In a bowl, stir together the mayo, Parmesan, parsley and garlic.
- Season the fillets on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Spread the tops of the fish fillets with the mayo mixture. Roll up the fillets to cover the filling and secure with a toothpick or two.
- Brush the outsides lightly with the olive oil. Arrange the roll ups on a baking sheet.
- Bake until the fish is opaque and just cooked through – about 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with lemon wedges. Absolutely delicious!!
Am I the only one that could probably eat Tilapia near daily and not grow tired of it? I love all kinds of fish, but Tilapia Recipes are my favorite!