Today is letter M – so I went with muffins. I love muffins. It’s funny, because I have a Nutella recipe today and for the letter N. Are you confused about one of my favorite treats? Yes, Nutella.
I have been drooling over these muffins ever since I saw someone pin them on pinterest awhile back and when I was trying to think up a muffin recipe for letter M, I was thinking I would just make my own…
THEN I remembered the Nutella muffin recipe and I knew that was what I wanted to use.
They were really good.
Nutella Breakfast Muffins
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 c. oil
- 2/3 c. sugar
- 1 1/2 c. flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Nut & Butter flavoring (optional) (I actually just used butter extract)
- 1 c. buttermilk
- 1 c. Nutella
- extra nutella warmed, for drizzling.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl or using your stand mixer, beat together the egg, oil, sugar, flour, baking powder, soda, and vanilla & butter flavorings until smooth.
- Beat in the buttermilk, then spoon a small amount of the batter into the bottom of a muffin tin lined with cupcake wrappers. Spoon about a tablespoon of Nutella into the center of the muffin cup, then cover with a second spoonful of batter.
- Bake for about 15-17 minutes, or until the muffins are a light golden colored and they spring back when touched with your finger. Remove from oven and allow to cool for about 10 minutes in the pan. Remove to wire rack and allow to cool to room temp. Drizzle warm Nutella across the top of each muffin. So yummy!
Previous A-Z Entries:
- A – Avocado Fries with Garlic Lime Chili Aioli
- B – Bacon Popcorn
- C – Chicken Kiev with a Twist
- D – Basil Dip
- E – Real Chocolate Eclair Cupcakes
- F – Melted Brie and Bacon on Grilled Flatbread
- G – Grilled Avocado and Egg Melt Sandwich
- H – Spicy Jack Bacon Jalapeno Hamburgers
- I – Italian Beef Risotto
- J – Easy Jalapeno Poppers
- K – Kiwi Tropical Smoothie
- L – Creamy Pesto Linguine with Shrimp
- M – Nutella Breakfast Muffins