Yep, I know it’s a mouthful, but if I had called it “The most decadent pie you’ve ever eaten”, you wouldn’t actually know what was in it. It had to have a long name. And with Valentine’s Day right around the corner, I thought it only fitting to share this delicious, ridiculously easy No Bake Strawberry Nutella Cream Cheese Pie.First let me just tell you, I’m not naturally a pie baker. I made this Chocolate Covered Strawberry Pie from scratch for a review and was completely shocked at how well it turned out. I didn’t realize I could actually bake pies. Don’t judge. LOL So that was the start of playing around with different pie recipes that are always swirling through my head. We’ve made dozens upon dozens, but so far this No Bake Strawberry Nutella Cream Cheese Pie is a family favorite.This No Bake Strawberry Nutella Cream Cheese Pie was actually born from several I have in my recipe stash. I kept imagining the flavors all together, and just needed to try it out. We’ve made this pie at least a half dozen times and it only took the first two to tweak to make perfect. So here is a glorious No Bake Strawberry Nutella Cream Cheese Pie. Perfect for Valentine’s Day or any date night. We paired it with our homemade Fettucine Alfredo, roasted Brussels Sprouts and a thin slice of pie for dessert. Oh yeah, it’s as rich as you can imagine, so no need to cut a huge piece. I recommend a nice thin slice, which is perfect.
Are you ready to make this No Bake Strawberry Nutella Cream Cheese Pie?
It’s almost Valentine’s Day afterall!
- 2 8oz packages of cream cheese
- 13 ounces chocolate hazelnut spread (I used Nutella)
- 2 cups Homemade Strawberry Pie Filling (you can use storebought too)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 9" ready to use pie crust (we used a chocolate one, but a graham would be awesome too)
- Grated bittersweet or semisweet chocolate for top
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese and Nutella until well blended with no streaks. Fill the pie shell with the Nutella Cream.
- Whether storebought or homemade, simply spoon the strawberry layer on top of the nutella layer evenly.
- Whip the heavy cream, vanilla and sugar together in a stand mixer with the beater attachment for about 6 minutes on medium speed. Watch carefully for stiff peaks to form. Stop immediately. Spread the cream over the top of the strawberry layer.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.
- Grate some bittersweet chocolate for the top before serving
This is seriously one rich piece of pie. The thinner you cut it to serve, the better. But if you love Nutella, and you also have a special affection for strawberries, you will LOVE this pie!