Posted by Dailydishrecipes.comhttp://dailydishrecipes.com/loaded-hasselback-potatoes-mini-size/
© 2017 Daily Dish Recipes. All rights reserved.
Loaded Hasselback Potatoes Mini Size
lbs of small potatoes
package mild cheddar cheese slices
green onions, chopped
strips of bacon, cooked and chopped or crumbled
sour cream for topping
- Slice your potatoes about halfway through, being careful not to cut all the way through.
- Coat them in olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake at 450 for about 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and slice cheese into squares to fit in between the cuts.
- Put them back into the oven for about 5-10 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted. Remove from oven, top with sour cream, crumbled bacon and chopped green onions. Yum!