1. In a large bowl, toss the brussels sprouts with the olive oil, Italian Seasoning, minced garlic and lemon juice.
2. In a cast iron skillet or pan, heat a tablespoon of olive oil over medium.
3. Place the Brussels Sprouts in the cast iron pan in a single layer.
4. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
5. Turn the heat up to medium high and roast brussels sprouts for about 15 minutes stirring often.
6. You can go a little longer if you like them more roasted, or less if you like them less roasted.
7. Remove from heat, and enjoy!