Give Me Five of your favorite ways to be crafty or creative.
1. Scrapbooking – I am totally a scrapbooking nut. My whole office has been over-run by supplies and looks a little bit like a scrapbook store threw up in there.
2. Photography – I take more pictures in a month, than most people take in a year. I was even the same way before digital… I’d have 25 rolls to develop in one month’s time. I’m the one who would come home from vacations and have 30 rolls just from that vacation to develop. Yeah, I’m that girl.
3. Cooking and/or Baking – Love making new meals, snacks, and desserts for my family to try and test. They love that I love to cook too.
4. Writing – I’m a writer, obviously. I love to get lost in my story plots and novel ideas. Even if I am not actively working on a book, I usually have mini-stories going constantly. I love the way the words flow when I am having a good day with my muse.
5. Card Making – While I’m sure it could go hand in hand with scrapbooking, for me it is almost an entirely separate hobby. I enjoy making cards with my kids. Allows me to spend time with them and also to enjoy their creations.
What crafts and creative hobbies do you enjoy?
If you participate in the Give Me Five Monday – leave a comment and I’ll come by and take a peek!!