Posted by Dailydishrecipes.comhttps://dailydishrecipes.com/garlic-parmesan-crusted-potatoes/
© 2017 Daily Dish Recipes. All rights reserved.
Garlic Parmesan Crusted Potatoes
Garlic Parmesan Crusted Potatoes Author: www.crazedmom.com
medium baking potatoes, sliced about 1/2" thick
cup grated Parmesan cheese
teaspoons garlic powder
teaspoons dry Italian seasoning
teaspoon paprika, more or less to taste
cup olive oil
pinch salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add the olive oil.
- Toss the potatoes to coat.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and toss to coat as evenly as possible.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet (best method for preventing sticking), layer your potatoes in a single layer.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and flip potatoes. Return to oven for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Remove and serve immediately. Great with dipping sauce!