I can’t believe we are done with the first week. Letter F is officially here and FRUIT was the first thing that came to mind when I started thinking about something to make. We made these cute mini tarts for a Valentine’s brunch we went to, and of course , as is pretty normal for me, I have not blogged them yet. I’m glad I hadn’t because they are the perfect F recipe!
- 1 package of refrigerated sugar cookie dough, 24 count
- pudding in different flavors
- Fresh fruit – strawberries, oranges, blueberries, kiwi slices, banana’s, peaches, etc.
- So easy.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease the muffin pan well. I used a butter flavored cooking spray.
- Place one round slice of cookie dough in each of 12 muffin wells. Our’s were pre-cut so they were perfect. Do not attempt to manipulate a shape out of them. Just put the circle in the bottom and leave alone.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes in the pan and then remove and move to cooling racks.
- When the cookie cups are done cooling, fill them with pudding. We used lemon, vanilla and chocolate but ANY flavor would work.
- Top them with sliced fruit – the possibilities are endless.
Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend. I will be back again tomorrow for #SundaySupper and then again on Monday with our letter G. Another recipe I made forever ago, and decided to include in this fabulous A-Z Blogging Challenge.
Check out my other recipes posted for the A-Z Challenge:
K - Key Lime Cookies
L – Lemon Donuts
N - Italian Nachos