I am still a bit behind in my word count (a bit, she says?). I am working on that as dilegently as I can. I have had to put some time in on actual work stuff, so I’m juggling. Freelancing, while I do get to pick and choose my jobs, I have a few clients that are regulars, and one that when she says jump, I do. (she pays reaaaaaallly well) Well, she asked me to ‘jump’ the other day and I had to get that work done before I could do novel stuff. This is how my morning looks:
- Article on Daily Dish
- Article on Frugal Changes
- Ten articles for three clients (not 30 articles just 10)
- Update NaNo word count from yesterday
- Write for 1 hour (NaNo)
- Business Calls (hopefully will only take a half hour or so)
- Prepare order for my Close to My Heart business
- Call my class members and let them know of month special and remind them about upcoming class
- Call about my daughter’s flower girl dress and find out estimated date of delivery (the wedding is the Saturday after Thanksgiving – can we say “time crunch?”
- Hopefully another hour or more of NaNo Writing
All this SHOULD be done by noon. LOL Let’s see if I can get it done. It’s 6am and I already have an article prepared for Daily Dish – just need to work on Clutter Control and then on down the list. Woohoo!
What’s on your to do list? Are you finding real life gets in the way of NaNo?