My daughter and I are still on our two and three ingredient recipe kick. It seems unbelievable that you can eat anything that is made from only two or three ingredients and have it actually taste good. But you can! We made this Easy Strawberry Fudge with only two ingredients, and it is SO good! We have so many two and three recipes to try and each time we do, we are pleasantly surprised with the results.
Today is our Letter F and we chose this easy strawberry fudge recipe. It was totally worth it. Two ingredients, quick, easy and delicious!
Now, you can add nuts to the top, powdered sugar, sprinkles or whatever you want, which then makes it a three ingredient recipe, but who’s counting?
Also, we chose Strawberry Frosting to do this, but you could do this same recipe with ANY flavor of frosting you wanted. Chocolate, Cherry, Vanilla, etc. I think that’s why I love it so much, because it can be changed up for anything.
Easy Strawberry Fudge – Two Ingredient Recipes
- 1 12oz. canister of Strawberry Frosting
- 1 12oz. bag of white Chocolate Chips
- Pour the white chocolate chips into a medium size, microwave safe mixing bowl and microwave for 1 minute 20 seconds on high. Stir until completely smooth. If the chips still need a few seconds, do it in 10 second intervals, mixing well after each time until completely melted. DO NOT OVER HEAT.
- Remove the bowl and stir in the Frosting and stir until completely blended.
- Spoon into a lightly greased 9"x9" baking dish and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- If you want to add sprinkles or nuts, add them before putting them into the refrigerator and gently push them down into the fudge to make sure they stick.
- Cut into small squares and enjoy.
For another fun candy recipe, check out Peanut Butter Bites.