Welcome to Day 9 of the 12 Days of Sweet Eats and Holiday Treats Link Up!
It’s Day 9 and the final week of our 12 Days of Sweet Eats and Holiday Treats. I have just loved all of the delicious treats that have been passed around in the link up and that continue to get added every day, and my co-hosts have been whipping up great recipes and this has been so much fun so far. I do hope you will link up your favorite Holiday Treats, Crafts, Decorations or DIY Holiday projects to the party. There are really no rules, would just be nice if you stopped by and visited the other hosts too.
They have awesome treats in store for you as well!
Easy Peppermint S’mores Cookies
Today’s delicious recipe was created for my S’mores loving teenagers. They are extremely simple and just a fun, quick treat that tastes good.
- 12 Graham Cracker Squares
- 1 Bag of Stacker Marshmallows
- 1 10oz bag of Andes Creme De Menthe Baking Chips
- In a double boiler, slowly melt the Andes Creme De Menthe Baking Chips.
- Stack a marshmallow on top of the graham cracker square.
- Using mini tongs, dredge the graham cracker and marshmallow through the melted chocolate, coating all sides.
- Place on each finished s’more on a piece of parchment paper.
- Allow chocolate to dry (about a half hour).
Don’t forget to link up your own fun Sweet Eats and Holiday Treats. Anything goes… share holiday decorations, projects, crafts, DIY and of course, recipes. Link up below and be sure to check back tomorrow for another fabulous holiday recipe. Also please don’t forget to go check out Pam and Micha too!