Are you as nuts over deviled eggs as I am? My family is so crazy for deviled eggs that we make them just because all the time. We serve them with dinner, as a snack and sometimes I even enjoy them for breakfast. Hey, they’re eggs. Right?
It’s time for another fantastic deviled egg recipe this week and this one is a little bit unique. No, that’s not true – it’s a lot unique.
This deviled egg is so full of great lemony pepper flavor and is perfect for an Easter brunch. Or if you’re like us, just because.
All of these recipes have been tried by my family and are only posted if they are delicious! Just so there is no mistake, alongside the recipes for deviled eggs this week will also be the normal Daily Recipe which usually goes up at 6am OR the normal daily article which usually shows up around noon. These are CST.
Lemon Pepper Deviled Eggs
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 1/2 Tbs. prepared mayonnaise
- juice of a half a lemon
- 1/8 tsp. lemon zest, minced
- 1/2 tsp. lemon pepper
- lemon pepper for garnish
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks into a small bowl.
- Mash the yolks with a fork until they are crumbly.
- Add the mayo, lemon juice, lemon zest and a ½ teaspoon of lemon pepper, and combine well.
- Spoon filling into egg halves.
- Chill and Serve.
Do you love Deviled Eggs?
Find more deviled egg recipes: