I did this last year and didn’t quite make everything on my list. And in fact, spent a great deal of the year adding things rather than crossing them off. I tend to lean on variations of things I already make, rather than pushing forward and crossing things off. But this year that will all change. I’m giving my Culinary Bucket List a 2nd try and seeing if I can’t actually get some of these things made and tried.
I am always open to new ideas and new recipes to try, so never worry about making suggestions, I’d love to hear them.
Oh, and I pulled a few in from last year’s bucket list (some I’ve made but haven’t posted and some I never even tried) – I will get them made this year! I also added a few I’d like to make again… only different.
Oh, and I will be adding to this throughout the year. Expect it.
* = made before but want to make again for blog or other reason
- French Onion Soup
- Hollondaise Sauce
- English Muffins
- Buttermik Biscuits
- *Homemade Bagels
- Hand-Made Steamed Dumplings
- Taco Shells
- *Eggs Benedict
- *Cinnamon Rolls – Semi Homemade Mini Cinnabons (from scratch ones coming soon!)
- *Caramel (we’ve made this a few times but I have yet to blog it)
- Graham Crackers
- Monkey Bread (right? How have I never made this?)
- Ice Cream Cones
- Ombre Cake
- *Canned Jelly – Blood Orange Marmalade and Watermelon Jelly
- Pain au Chocolate
- Candied Citrus Peel
- Fortune Cookies
- Granola Bars
- *Meringues (yes we’ve made them before, but I want to try some new flavors)
In addition to these items, I plan to participate in the A-Z challenge again and I’m blogging the 50 states foods. Find out more here.