Creamy, delicious Cookies and Cream Kiss Dip goes great with any party or event, or just because! The kids love it, but adults do too!
Today is Letter K for the Blogging A to Z Challenge and it was not hard to decide on a little Cookies & Cream Kiss Dip. And hey, Kiss starts with K, so it totally works. And this dip does too. I wasn’t sure if I’d like the combination of flavors at all, but they totally work. Considering I whipped up a batch an hour ago, and five hungry teenagers have devoured it along with an entire box of teddy grahams and entire bag of pretzels, I’d say it was a hit.
It’s also really easy, which is totally the theme of my Blogging A to Z Challenge. Quick & Easy with only Two to Three Ingredients. Cookies & Cream Kiss Dip is made with Cream Cheese, Marshmallow Fluff and Hershey’s Kisses.
I wasn’t sure what flavor I wanted to make this dip, but when we stumbled upon the Cookies & Cream kisses, we knew that was what we were going with. It’s nice & sweet, thanks to the marshmallow fluff, and I actually enjoyed it with the pretzel sticks the best. A sweet and salty combination that was just perfect. I also tried it on some graham crackers and liked that a lot too. There are so many ways to enjoy this dip, just get creative and try your favorite snack or cookie dipped in.
Cookies and Cream Kiss Dip | Three Ingredients
Cookies & Cream Kiss Dip | Three Ingredients Author: www.dailydishrecipes.com
- 1 10oz. bag of Hershey's Kisses, we used Cookies & Cream, unwrapped
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 3/4 cup marshmallow fluff
- In your stand mixer, mix together the cream cheese and marshmallow fluff until well blended, the mixture will be soft and smooth.
- Add the Hershey's Kisses to the mixture and lock your mixer in place.
- Allow the mixer to run at medium speed to break up the kisses. This took about 5 minutes or so with mine.
- Serve with cookies, graham crackers, pretzels or whatever you'd like!