And Peanut Butter.
I mean come on, what’s not to love?
And beyond that, it’s so simple and you can throw it in your crockpot and forget about it for awhile. Yep, that’s right, this is a crockpot recipe for a delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding Cake. So moist and delicious!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding Cake
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 cup granulated sugar, divided
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/3 cup milk
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
1 cup boiling water
In a bowl, combine flour, 1/4 cup sugar and baking powder. Add milk, oil and vanilla extract; stir until smooth. Mix in peanut butter. Pour into crockpot. In same mixing bowl, stir together remaining 1/2 cup sugar and cocoa. Gradually stir in boiling water. Pour mixture over batter in cooker. DO NO STIR. Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 to 3 hours or until a wooden pick inserted comes out clean. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, hot fudge sauce and nuts.
- ½ cup of all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup of granulated sugar, divided
- ¾ teaspoon of baking powder
- ⅓ cup of milk
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ¼ cup of creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup of boiling water
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, a ¼ cup of the sugar and the baking powder.
- Add the milk, the vegetable oil and the vanilla extract; stir until smooth.
- Mix in the peanut butter.
- Pour it all into your crockpot or slow cooker.
- In the same mixing bowl, stir together the remaining ½ cup of sugar and the cocoa.
- Slowly stir in the boiling water.
- Pour the mixture over the batter in the crockpt. BUT DON'T STIR IT.
- Put the cover back on and cook on HIGH for 2 to 3 hours or until a wooden pick inserted comes out clean. Serve warm and pair with some ice cream for a delicious treat!