Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars are chocolaty, peanut butter heaven with three layers of flavorful, decadent goodness.
There are not too many combinations that go better than chocolate and peanut butter. Period. Ok, well maybe there are, but still, these are sinfully good and go great with a big old glass of milk or a cup of coffee!
I’m a peanut butter addict, and these Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars are so good that I sometimes crave them! The right blend of chocolate and peanut butter makes for a rich, chocolaty experience mellowed out with some delicious peanut butter! We love these because they are easy to throw together and can be made in less than an hour total, or made ahead for a big potluck or big crowd. You can cut these small because they are so rich, and I promise people will be coming back for seconds.
Are you ready to make some Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars?
I know I am!!
- 2 sticks of butter or margarine
- 2½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 pkg. 12 oz. chocolate chips
- Melt butter, then remove from heat.
- Add the peanut butter, sugar and graham cracker crumbs. Mix well.
- Spread the mixture in an ungreased 9x13 pan. Press down evenly.
- Melt chocolate chips. Spread the melted chocolate with a knife over the top of the peanut butter mixture.
- Chill for thirty minutes and then remove and cut into bars.
Seriously one of the easiest and best desserts for a large crowd, BBQ, potluck or block party! Make them today and you’ll be the hit of the event! Make sure you make a few pans, because they go fast!