I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This #saycheeseburger shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for #CollectiveBias and its advertiser.
Summertime is in full swing, and that means we spend a ton of time grilling! We love grilling at our house and we may or may not find ourselves outside in the snow in the winter making a mad dash to flip some burgers or steaks on the grill. Burgers are my favorite thing to grill, they grill up quickly, can be made in a variety of ways and changed to fit your mood or setting with different seasonings, herbs and toppings. My daughter and I love avocados, sprouts and many other things that are known as “California Style”. Guess it’s those avocados and sprouts that make it such, but neither of us are complaining. When we were looking for something for dinner recently, it was an easy decision to come up with California Style Stuffed Cheeseburgers. I’m so glad we did, because not only were they delicious, but all the flavors melded together just simply made the burger extra special and we were excited to enjoy more the next day.
It all started with a quick run to Walmart to pick up what we needed. We decided on some bacon and cream cheese stuffed burgers with the avocado and sprouts as toppings and then we provided the choice of Kraft Mayo and Kraft Ranch Dressing as fun saucy additions. We also brought home a variety of Kraft Naturals Slices for anyone who wanted a little extra cheese on their burgers. Who doesn’t want more cheese? Yes please!
The Kraft cheese slices and Philadelphia Cream Cheese for the burgers was super easy to find in the refrigerated case at Walmart. They were all very close together.
Next it was a trip down the salad dressing aisle to grab the Kraft Mayo and Kraft Ranch Dressing, again both items close to each other down the same aisle, making for a quick and easy trip.
We quickly grabbed the rest of what we needed and went home to get started on these delicious burgers.
Once grilled, we topped them with everything we brought home. One bite, and the melted cream cheese and bacon center mixed with the zesty ranch dressing, cool smooth creamy avocado, crunchy, slightly sweet baby spinach and nutty flavor of the sprouts for a flavor combination of epic proportions. Just. Amazing.
California Style Stuffed Cheeseburgers #SayCheeseburger #shop
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 packet Ranch Dressing Dry Mix
Cream Cheese Stuffing
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 5 bacon slices, cooked and chopped
- 4 hamburger buns
- Avocado Slices
- baby spinach
- Kraft Naturals Slices
- Kraft Ranch Dressing
- Kraft Mayo
- Mix the ground beef and dry ranch dressing mix.in a large bowl and form the mixture into 6-8 equal-size balls. Press your thumb into the ball and make an indent, then set aside.
- In another bowl, mix together the cream cheese and bacon until combined. Using a spoon, scoop the cream cheese mixture into the indents you made into the meat balls. Then, cover completely with meat.
- Form the balls into hamburger patties, about ¼-inch thick.
- Grill the burgers until desired doneness.
- Top the burgers with Kraft Naturals Slices, avocado slices, sprouts, baby spinach and drizzle with ranch dressing or mayo.
- Serve on a toasted sesame seed bun.
Kraft Paisley Points
Theis the only program that rewards you for buying the Kraft Foods cheese brands you know, love, and use for family meals! The program is simple: Starting June 3rd, 2014 until August 31st, 2014 shop for select Kraft Foods cheese brands at Walmart, scan your receipt, and earn rewards!
Over 100 Kraft Foods cheese brands are eligible. Plus, when you sign up for Paisley Points you’ll be automatically entered into the grand prize sweepstakes.
Earn bonus points!
- Sign up with a Paisley Point blogger’s promo code = 30 points
- Share your receipt submissions on Facebook = 15 points
- Share your prize redemptions on Facebook = 15 points
Grand Prize Sweepstakes
Simply sign up for Paisley Points and you’ll be automatically entered for a chance to win Brad Paisley memorabilia!
- 10 guitars signed by Brad Paisley
- 20 hats signed by Brad Paisley
- 20 guitar cheeseboard sets
- A $5 Walmart gift card for 200 Paisley Points
- A $10 Walmart gift card is 350 Paisley Points
- A $20 Walmart gift card is 500 Paisley Points
- A Brad Paisley t-shirt is 750 Paisley Points
- Brad Paisley’s newest CD “Wheelhouse” is 300 Paisley Points