These sweet little Banana Split Cheesecake Bites and this shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LeggoMyEggo #HearTheNews #CollectiveBias
Sleepover in your near future? Want a fun breakfast recipe to celebrate a special day? Looking for an easy after school snack? These Banana Split Cheesecake Bites are exactly what you are looking for!
Packed with all of the delicious flavors of a real Banana Split, these little bite size snacks are sure to hit the mark.
Oh! And you’ll never believe what we used to make them with…
This just in! Delicious news: Eggo Waffles now have colors and flavors from natural sources! And of course this meant a trip to Walmart to pick up some of the new varieties. I can’t tell you how much we love Eggo Choco-Toast Chocolatey Chip and Eggo Cinna-Toast Cinnamon Roll. Perfect for breakfast, lunch or snacks – and of course convenient too. Just grab and go!
It’s really not that hard to enjoy time with your kids on the go and still feel really good about what they are eating. I’m a big fan!
When you’re ready to make Banana Split Cheesecake Bites yourself, head to Walmart and pick yourself up a box of Eggo Choco-Toast Chocolatey Chip. Oh, and you should also grab a box of Eggo Cinna-Toast Cinnamon Roll too because they are totally da bomb! Seriously, so good all by themselves – I literally grab them and go and so do my kids! Anyway, you can find both in the Frozen Breakfast section at Walmart.
Next you’ll just need some simple items. Fresh strawberries, bananas, cream cheese, whipping cream and powdered sugar. Oh and grab some whipped cream, chocolate syrup and Maraschino cherries just because it makes it pretty (and tastes amazing too!)
Assembling the whole thing is really easy too, making this a truly quick and delicious snack. Just make sure you whip up the strawberry cheesecake filling ahead of time so it has time to chill before use. And enjoy using it in or on all kinds of other things too. It’s soooo good!
I think one of my favorite things about this snack isn’t just how delicious it is (it totally is, trust me!) but how adorable they are. I just love those little mini toast shapes so much and I realized how many other fun things I could make with these. The possibilities are endless.
Guess what that means? You can be on your way to making your own Banana Split Cheesecake Bites in no time at all, or simply grab them and enjoy a snack on the go.
Who’s ready to make some Banana Split Cheesecake Bites?
- 2 slices of Eggo Choco-Toast Chocolatey Chip
- 4 tablespoons strawberry cheesecake filling (see recipe below)
- 1 banana, sliced
- whipped cream
- chocolate syrup
- 4 maraschino cherries
- 1½ cups chopped strawberries
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- Toast two slices of Eggo Choco-Toast Chocolatey Chip, according to package directions. Pull them apart or use a knife to slice them into 8 equal squares (4 squares per slice). For best results, allow to cool for at least 10-15 minutes.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of strawberry cheesecake filling (recipe below) on 4 squares from one slice of toast.
- Place a banana slice on top of the cheesecake filling. Top with the four other squares from the other slice. Place another banana slice on top.
- Top each one with whipped cream, chocolate syrup and a cherry. Serve immediately.
- In a blender, pulverize the strawberries and granulated sugar. Process until smooth. Pour the mixture through a fine mesh strainer, discarding any solids left behind. You should wind up with about a ½ cup of puree.
- In a bowl, beat the heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form. Add in 1 teaspoon powdered sugar and beat until stiff peaks form. Set aside for a moment.
- In another bowl, beat the cream cheese and 1 cup of powdered sugar 2-3 minutes. It should be light and smooth - next add the pureed strawberries and beat everything until mixed thoroughly. Fold in the whipped cream. Chill for at least 1 hour before using.
Need some more great snack ideas? Just take a look at these snack recipes.