Two ingredients. Bananas and Peanut Butter blended together to make this amazing Banana Peanut Butter Ice Cream. Just in time for the Letter B in the month long Blogging A to Z Challenge. This recipe is ridiculous. Easy. And omg, delicious. SO good. Like best Banana ice cream I’m ever tasted.
And if you want to be a little different, you can add some chocolate chips or nuts or whipped cream or… you see, the possibilities are endless. However the Banana Peanut Butter Ice Cream is amazingly delicious on it’s own. Tastes fresh, sweet and full of banana flavor.
I have done it both with Peanut Butter AND PB2. They are both equally delicious, the PB2 is just lower in calories.
This recipe makes about 2-4 servings depending on the size of the bananas used. Large bananas obviously make more. Smaller bananas obviously make less. Peanut Butter can be adjusted accordingly as well.
Recipe for Banana Peanut Butter Ice Cream is below.
Banana Peanut Butter Ice Cream - Two Ingredient Recipes
- 4 Bananas, Sliced and then frozen 2 hours (the riper, the better)
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter or PB2
- I sliced up my bananas and frozen them for about 2 hours.
- I used my food processor because you need a pretty powerful blender or food processor to do this. Those banana slices are frozen solid and it won't get the creamy consistency if you don't have the power.
- Place the banana slices in your food processor.
- Puree them until creamy and smooth. Scrape the sides down if needed.
- Add the peanut butter or PB2 and puree to combine the ice cream.
- Serve immediately for a soft-serve consistency.
- For a hard ice cream, place in the freezer for 2 hours.
For more delicious ice cream recipes, visit my Summer Goodness Pinterest board.