Happy Easter my friends!
In my former life I was a writer. (Who am I kidding, I still am, just not as often.) At any rate, being a writer and part of the writing community of bloggers seems to help me discover amazing things. Some of these things I support from afar and some I jump feet first into and don’t look back.
Two years ago I discovered this awesome blogging challenge called the Blogging from A-Z Challenge. It was a few days before it was scheduled to start and I couldn’t jump in because it was just too late. Last year I did indeed jump in and it was a whirlwind of craziness all month. It was SO much fun. I only missed two letters – and then I kinda cheated on one by claiming an award I titled “Yesterday I won an award.” haha I used that for Y. But other than that, I did it and had a blast. I found loads of new blogs, got many of my friends to participate and by the end, knew I’d do it again.
And that’s where I am now. Tomorrow begins the madness of the challenge, which means a recipe every single day throughout April. We take Sunday’s off, but Sunday is #SundaySupper and I’m not missing out on the friendship and amazingness that comes from my #SS group. So yep – 30 recipes. And I even have the first week of May scheduled out in case I experienced some burn out. Can’t get better than that, and no guest posts at all. All mine. Yay!
This year there are 1600+ blogs participating in every genre and niche. I cannot wait to see what everyone is doing. And you know, as if 30 recipes wasn’t enough, I am also participating over on Crazed Mom – the theme over there is very general and is totally “family/mom” oriented. Hope you’ll follow along there too. Who knows, you might get to know me better. ha!
Are you participating in the Blogging from A-Z Challenge? If you are, let me know by leaving me a link to your blog in my comments area below so I can follow along and see what you did that day.
Get ready, it’s going to get crazy in here!
And for fun, here are my posts from last year:
Previous A-Z Entries:
- A – Avocado Fries with Garlic Lime Chili Aioli
- B – Bacon Popcorn
- C – Chicken Kiev with a Twist
- D – Basil Dip
- E – Real Chocolate Eclair Cupcakes
- F – Melted Brie and Bacon on Grilled Flatbread
- G – Grilled Creamy Parmesan Tilapia
- H – Spicy Jack Bacon Jalapeno Hamburgers
- I – Italian Beef Risotto
- J – Easy Jalapeno Poppers
- K – Kiwi Tropical Smoothie
- L – Creamy Pesto Linguine with Shrimp
- M – Nutella Breakfast Muffins
- N – Grilled Nutella Croissants
- O – Olive Deviled Eggs
- P – Ciabatta Bread Bacon Pizza
- Q – Other than Quinoa & Quail, what starts with Q?
- R – Crockpot Ranch Chicken
- S – Strawberry Shortcake with Strawberry Whipped Cream
- T – I have no idea why I skipped letter T. That one should have been easy!
- U – Ugli Fruit Smoothie
- V – Old School From Scratch Velveeta Macaroni & Cheese
- W – Watermelon Pudding
- X – Xavier Steaks
- Y – I cheated here and did an award I won ….
- Z – Zesty Roasted Chicken and Potato Dinner