I wouldn’t really consider myself stat obsessed, but each month I like watching which posts do the best and which ones get the highest searches as well as are shared across all the social media platform a lot. I write a post each month at the start sharing my top posts for the month. It’s great, because if you missed anything, you can see it here.
Counting down from #10 to #1 – Top Recipes for October.
10. Pumpkin Pie Roll Ups – Most people who have been visiting me for an length of time know how much I love creating delicious recipe filling for the inside of crescent rolls. Further on this list is a Nutella Crescent recipe and these little Pumpkin Pie Crescent Rolls Ups are just as popular and just as delicious. A quick snack, anytime.
9. Bacon & Egg Muffins Cups – These are a family favorite. I discovered this recipe through the Secret Recipe Club and then I won the most viewed recipe for that month. They still remain very popular on my blog. They are SO delicious!
8. Dark Chocolate Madeleines – I am a madeleine addict. I love them so much and I use my pan to create all kinds of little delectible goodness. This time it was to try a dark chocolate recipe and not only did we love it, my readers seemed to love the idea of dark chocolate madeleines as well!
7. Pumpkin Pie Donut Puffs – These little gems pop right in to your mouth for a delicious bite of pumpkin pie donuts. They are baked making them a tad better than their fried counterparts. Right? They are a true taste of Fall. Delicious!
6. Nutella Crescent Rolls – Who doesn’t love Nutella? These little snack size rolls are easy enough for a kid to make and are delicious!
5. Pumpkin French Toast Casserole – One of our favorite things to make on a Saturday morning. I prepare it Friday evening and Saturday morning you just pop it right into the oven and you have delectable French Toast in less than an hour. So good!
4. Pumpkin Ravioli with Roasted Garlic Brown Butter – I crave this dish. A lot. I actually crave Roasted Garlic the most, then add in some brown butter and this delectable, smooth, savory pumpkin Ravioli and you have a winning combination that I can never get enough of.
3. Cauliflower Pizza Crust – Still one of my top recipes, it’s slipping backwards a little since there is an over saturation of others posting the same, or rather similar recipes. This one is still the original. Watching your carb intake? This pizza crust is for you. It’s delicious and you’ll never know it’s Cauliflower. Doesn’t taste a thing like it when it’s all done.
2. Spiced Pumpkin Pie with a Cinnamon Roll Crust – This fun recipe was made to go along with a beautiful dish I received from Chantal. The spiced flavor of the pie is a bit stronger than a traditional pumpkin pie, making it rich, flavorful and delicious. I made it on a cinnamon roll pie crust after seeing one on Pinterest a million times.
1. Moist Cornbread – This delicious cornbread is usually the #1 spot. It remained so this month too, and even when up in views – higher than normal. This cornbread is delicious. It’s by far the best cornbread recipe I have ever made – it’s sweet, very moist and almost cake like. Even people who have never liked cornbread, love this recipe. Delicious!
To see more Top 10 Posts for 2012 visit these links: