It always surprises me which recipe posts people find the most interesting each month. This is why I put together this list of 10 Top Recipes and this one is for the month of June 2012.
Counting down from #10 to #1 – Top Recipes for June.
10. Pumpkin Pie Pancakes – Okay this is one of my favorites too, but it seems like such a strange time of year to be so popular. I’m not complaining though, because suddenly I am craving them too. Fall is my favorite time of year, not just because of the weather but because of all the delicious Autumn flavors.
9. Homemade Sandwich Bread – This is our families favorite bread recipe. It’s so easy, wonderfully flavorful and perfect for everyday sandwiches and toast and whatever else you eat your sandwich bread with.
8. Bacon & Egg Muffins Cups – These are my kids favorites too. They are simply delicious! They also won the most viewed recipe in the Secret Recipe Club and were featured on the site. Be sure and check back tomorrow for a totally new version of these yummy muffins from a great friend of mine.
7. Avocado Fries with Garlic Lime Chili Aioli – These are usually in the top 5 most viewed posts for any given month since I posted them, but this month they dropped a few spots. They are AMAZING and we make them far too often.
6. Alabama Firecrackers – We renamed these to Missouri Firecrackers simply because well, that’s where we’re from. I just made a batch the yesterday to send with my two girls to their summer college camp program. They are a favorite around our house too and they begged me to make a batch for them to take along.
5. Pink Champagne Cupcakes with Strawberry Champagne Frosting – These are like light, fluffy bites of heaven. I’m happy to see them starting to gain some popularity again. They usually get a lot of attention during Valentine’s Day and New Years.
4. Gyro’s with Tzatziki Sauce – This super easy recipe allows you to make Gyro’s right in your own kitchen. I had no idea how many people must have been looking for a recipe for these.
3. Nutella Crescent Rolls – Who doesn’t love Nutella? These little snack size rolls are easy enough for a kid to make and are delicious!
2. Cauliflower Pizza Crust – If you have ever checked out one of my top recipes posts you’ve seen this one here every single time. Consistently one of the top two posts on my blog each month.
1. Moist Cornbread – Always in high competition with the Pizza crust – this one is always consistently in my top two spots as well. Wherever it falls, the pizza crust is always right behind it. This is by far the best cornbread recipe I have ever found – it’s sweet, very moist and almost cake like. Delicious!